St. Patrick’s Day weekend in Hampton Roads is always jam-packed with activities and fun – provided you have the stamina. This year’s St. Patrick’s Day weekend will be as busy as past years – you can check out everything – from midget wrestling in Nags Head, two drag shows to the 51st Annual Ocean View St. Patrick’s Day parade to cheer, drink green beer and people watch. Below is merely a sample of everything happening in Hampton Roads this weekend. For a more complete list of events, visit our event calendar HERE.
Thursday, March 15
- Extreme Midget Wrestling, J.J. Brewbaker’s, Nags Head, OBX, 6:30 p.m.
- Joggers & Lagers with ONF, MJ’s Tavern, 6:30-8 p.m.
Friday, March 16
- SPRING FLING with QUEEN MARY, 9 p.m. at DERL’z Restaurant and Pub, Suffolk
- FlickIt! Fridays: The Sandlot, 9:15 p.m., The Naro, Norfolk
Saturday, March 17
- 51st Annual Ocean View St Patrick’s Day Parade, Ocean View, Norfolk, 10 a.m.
- Equality Virginia’s Telephone Town Hall, Teleconference, 10 a.m.
- Drag Brunch at Boathouse Live Hosted by Jennifer Warner, Newport News, 11 a.m.
- Pop Up Diversity Photobooth, LGBT Life Center, Norfolk, 4 -7 p.m.
- A VERY GREEN Flavoured ST PATTYs at Starving Artist Cafe, Norfolk, 7 p.m.
- Bear Assault Celebrates with Brett King at MJ’s Tavern, 9 p.m.