- This event has passed.
The Hampton Roads LGBTQAI Interfaith Celebration
June 26 at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The Hampton Roads LGBTQAI Interfaith Group invites you to join with faith groups from all across Hampton Roads for the 6th annual Interfaith Celebration during Pride Week 2018.
As we continue to be on the cutting edge of history – we, as people of faith, continue to lend our voices and presence, speaking and acting in the name of justice and equality for ALL in the greater LGBTQAI Community.
Diversity is a divine gift… Inclusivity requires an individual choice by each of us! So as these challenging times continue, may we come together in all our gifts of diversity, celebrating our triumphs and to commit and renew ourselves to the important work that still lies ahead.
We look forward to sharing this time together as a community!
7:00 p.m. June 26, 2018 at New Life MCC
1000 Sunset Drive, Norfolk, VA 23503
Sponsored and Presented By:
The Hampton Roads LGBTQAI Interfaith Group
- All God’s Children Community Church, Norfolk
- Coastal Virginia Universalist Unitarian Church, (Norfolk UUC)
- Interspiritual Empowerment Project
- Lynnhaven Colony Congregational UCC, Virginia Beach
- New Life Metropolitan Community Church of Hampton Roads,
- Pagans of Hampton Roads
- Saint Andrews Episcopal Church, Norfolk
- The Great Awakenings UCC, Portsmouth
- Warwick UCC, Hampton
An American Sigh Language (ASL) available to provide interpretation for the event.
(**Photo above courtesy of Susan Pederson with special thanks to Outwire757 for the graphic layout.)