- This event has passed.
Stonewall Dance Fitness Pop-Up
October 18 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
“Why walk when you can dance?” – Ellen Van Dam
Mix it up with us and let’s give our hips a workout! Stonewall Sports Norfolk is hosting a hybrid limited in-person/virtual dance fitness class with our very own Jorge!! Sunday, October 18th Jorge will lead a 20 person dance class that’ll really get that heart going and learn a few new moves as well. MJs has graciously lent us their back parking lot so there will be plenty of space to spread out. Registration opens on October 12th and will be limited to the first 20 people. For those that cannot join, we’ll also be streaming online for everyone else to partake. It is recommended to bring your own mat and wear a stonewall t-shirt!!
Important Information: Covid-19 Regulations for In-Person participation:
- All Players must follow guidelines set by state and local authorities.
- Participants must practice appropriate social distancing.
- Non-participating spectators ARE NOT permitted. For questions, email email@example.com
- Any participant found to be in violation of the regulations set forth will be asked to leave the venue
Registration Info (link below):
- Max participants: 20
- $0 Registration for all participants
- Participants are strongly encouraged to wear a Stonewall Sports league shirt of their choice.
- Limited space available. First come-first serve. Everyone who registers on time will be admitted to play!
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org