LGBT Life Center will join 60 other cities across the United States and Canada on Thursday, April 26, 2018 for the 15th annual Dining Out for Life (DOFL.) Over 60 restaurants and an estimated 10,000 diners are expected to take part in the event throughout Hampton Roads! Where will you be dining?
How does Dining Out For Life work?
Over 60 local participating restaurants donate 25% or more of the cost of your entire meal to the fight against HIV. There are two ways you can participate in Dining Out For Life.
1) Simply Dine at a Participating Restaurant
• Make plans to dine out for dinner on Tuesday, April 26. Over 60 participating restaurants with more to be added.
• Invite everyone you know to do the same. Reservations are highly encouraged.
• Spread the word on social media! Use #DineOutHR when posting to social media. If you do, you’ll be automatically entered to win prizes!
Share your foodie photos and use the hashtag #DineOutHR while Dining Out For Life – you’ll be entered to win some amazing local prizes! View participating restaurants: diningoutforlife.com/hr/
2) Volunteer as a Dining Out For Life Ambassador
Dining Out For Life Ambassadors are assigned to a participating restaurant, and invite all their friends and family to dine on April 26th. They educate their guests on all the great things LGBT Life Center (formerly ACCESS AIDS Care) is doing in Hampton Roads and enjoy a wonderful meal. If the ambassador doesn’t feel comfortable talking to people about LGBT Life Center, that’s okay; we can partner you with a Co-Ambassador.
The LGBT Life Center is a trusted leader that empowers the LGBTQ communities and all people affected by HIV through improving health and wellness, strengthening families and communities, and providing transformative education and advocacy.
Questions? Contact the LGBT Life Center at email@example.com