Every year, St. Patrick’s Day weekend in Hampton Roads is jam-packed with activities and fun – provided you have the stamina and stay hydrated.
St. Patrick’s Day 2019 officially began at last Friday’s ‘Shamrockin’ in Ghent’ event and this upcoming weekend will be just as busy and fun as past years. Get your friends together and get out! You can check out everything – from signing up for kickball, to the 52nd Annual Ocean View St. Patrick’s Day parade to a burlesque show and/or hang out with the friendly bear community to drink green beer and people watch.
Hampton Roads Pride, Out-n-Fit and Stonewall Sports will be waving the rainbow flag in Norfolk’s classic St. Patrick’s Day parade.
Below is a sampling of a few events happening in Hampton Roads this weekend to help you have a ‘gay old time’. For a complete list of events, visit our event calendar HERE. Did we miss listing your event? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your event for FREE HERE!
Thursday, March 14
- LGBT Night at Gershwin’s, Frivolity starts at 4 p.m., Downtown Norfolk
- Out-n-Fit, Joggers & Lagers Kickoff, 6:30-9:30 p.m., MJ’s Tavern, Norfolk
Friday, March 15
- StrEats Friday Happy Hour, where everybody knows your name, Starts at 5 p.m., 915 W. 21st St., Norfolk
- Stonewall Sports Spring Kickball Free Agent Social, Get in on the fun and join a kickball team! 7-9 p.m., Toast, 2406 Colonial Ave., Norfolk
- Cruising with the Stars aboard the Spirit of Norfolk, a drag cabaret show, 11 p.m., departs from Waterside, Downtown Norfolk
Saturday, March 16
- 52nd Annual Ocean View St Patrick’s Day Parade, 10 a.m., Ocean View, Norfolk
- Tease the Rainbow – A Colorful Cabaret Show, 9 p.m., Naro Cinema, Colley Ave., Norfolk
- St. Patrick’s Day Bear Party, 10 p.m., MJ’s Tavern, Norfolk
- DJ Airrick’s Dance Party and Drag Shows, 10:45 p.m. & 12:45 p.m., Rainbow Cactus Company, Virginia Beach
Sunday, March 17