We are hard at work on the Winter 2020 print edition of OutLife757 will feature the people in our community that are ‘in the weeds’, doing the hard work that improves the quality of life for LGBTQ people in Hampton Roads. Among the people ‘in the weeds’ that will be featured include:
- Jasmine Johnson of the LGBT Life Center
- Norfolk City Councilwoman Andria McClellan
- Jake Reeves of Old Dominion University
- Commentary by Jenn Michelle Pedini of Virginia NORML
- Community Liaisons Latiesha Handie of Hampton, Aleea Slappy of Norfolk and Neva White of Virginia Beach
- Dr. Alycia Dickens and Dr. Maria Rodriguez of the LGBT Life Center/CAN Community Health Clinic
- Rev. Christopher Winston
Also included in the issue will a winter travel guide, CBD friendly recipes, year in review and popular OutTakes section.
It is not too late to reserve advertising space in the Winter 2020 edition. Check out our media kit HERE or contact Eric Hause via email at email@example.com or by phone at 757/761-3742.